Friday, June 7, 2013

My Bucket List

(Note: all current and new posts from uptorun.blogspot.com can now be seen at runbuffet.com)

I already have a bucket list about running which contains races that I want to do before I die. Of that list, I have only checked off one item - the Marine Corps Marathon. Chances are, that list will probably stay untouched until after I turn 18 and more opportunities are open to me.

A long time after creating that bucket list, I started thinking about creating a bucket list filled with tasks and experiences unrelated to running that I don't have as of this day (06/07/2013) but hope to have one day. I finally compiled it. I hope to look back and check items off this list as life goes on.

If you didn't know before, bucket lists are basically lists of things that you want to do, see, or accomplish before you "kick the bucket" and die. Feel free to take inspiration from this list!

1. Set foot on all 7 continents

2. Set foot in all 50 states

3. Attend the Olympics

4. Attend the Superbowl

5. Attend an Eminem concert

6. Experience Time Square on New Year's

7. Witness a lunar eclipse

8. Witness a solar eclipse

9. See a starry night sky

10. See the Northern Lights

11. Go to space

12. Learn how to drive a car

13. Learn how to pilot a plane

14. Learn how to ride a camel

15. Learn how to ride a horse

16. Do Parkour

17. Do a handstand

18. Do a split

19. Do a pull-up

20. Do a muscle-up

21. Do a planche push-up

22. Climb the Empire State Building

23. Climb the Eiffel Tower

24. Bungee jump

25. Skydive

26. Climb an 8,000m

27. Write a book

28. Play the guitar

29. Start a business

30. Go a day without speaking

31. Meet someone actually famous

32. Climb a tree

My goal is that the list will continue to expand in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment